Logo is your brand’s identity. You need to make it stand out so that you can be recognized just by a the image of it.
Logo design surely needs to be artistic. Apart from being aesthetic, it has to be scientific too. There are four major principles to be used: attention, response, meaning, memory.
Lets us see the science given in this infographic for logo designs
The color you choose displays specific psychology.
- Red- Displays warmth, energy and aggression
- Green- Natural, ethical, affluence
- Pink- Feminine, Tranquil and loving
- Blue- Integrity, Professional and Sucess
- Yellow- Intellect, Optimism, Cheer
- Orange- Community, Social, Adventure
- Purple-Intuitive, Creative, Imaginative
- Black- Strong, Formal, Sophisticated
Colors influence 93% of purchasing decision and 85% site color as their main course for buying the product.
Shape is the most critical part of any logo design. Human brains are wired to understand shapes distinctively. Design a shape that will be easy for a human mind to understand and remember. Brands like Puma, KFC, Nike have a unique shape that you remember.
Every shape has a unique meaning behind it.
- Circles- The round shape represents a community, unity , completeness. Circle shape displays strength, partnership and resilience.
- Squares- The most robust and reliable shape. This shape stands for balance, professionalism and security.
- Triangle- This shape is compelling, often used to promote religion, law or science. This shape represents power, masculinity, stability.
Be your original self and yet set the trends. Choose a design that represents your organization and make an impression with it!